Or the “weekend” that was.
Who’s that under those bushes?
I was caught out by Ragnarogue, sprung royally, four fingered hands hands in the chocolate achievement pot.
Yes, after swearing black, blue and green that I wouldn’t participate in NobleGarden.
After composing an “I won’t use Polymorph: Rabbit spell” macro, I snuck off Wednesday night and submitted my beautiful Gnomely body to the rabbit transformation and grovelled around under bushes hunting for eggs.
- I blame it on Nib(uca) for introducing the Mage patch notes section to TNB (don’t worry, won’t be any Mage news this week…)
- I blame it on Twitterfolk for talking about Cadbury chocolate eggs.
- I blame it on my (non-WoW playing) mate from Sydney that drove to Melbourne to celebrate my birthday on my singular weekly WoW Friday night.
- I blame it on my pathetic weak willed red haired blog writing avatar.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Achievements, Argent Tournament, Events, Guide, Misc WoW, tagged Achievements, Argent Tournament, Events, Guide, Misc WoW on April 30, 2009 |
5 Comments »
This is a guide for two groups of people, and you may fit into both groups.
- Players from Oceanic, or high latency servers, and
- Players that find themselves twitch deficient.
There are plenty of great guides out there on the blogs, much better than this one, but if you are struggling, then maybe this will help.
I will get to the strategy, but first some background rambling.
I have been playing WoW for a fair while, from before the Oceanic servers came into existence.
I play on PvE servers for a very good reason:
Err I mean latency.
Old Skool Latency
Back when I first started, on an US server, PvP and dueling went a little like this (more…)
Read Full Post »