The 10 steps of Illidan rehab program for wayward locks is not an easy program to survive.
Occasionally a Lock will revert to their soul stealing ways.
They have been known to fight back occasionally at the kind caring Mages (and others) delivering the rehab treatment.
- Sometimes it’s with extreme violence such as Murder a Mage campaigns…
- Sometimes it’s candy coating (Mmmm Lock Candy) their backhanded compliments.
- Once in a while we find they have smuggled a soulstone into the clinic and stashed it in their mattress.
Now while the Locks may react violently, lashing out at their carers, we at the Dalaran Rehab Clinic for Lost Souls believe that intervention is the best policy.
Experience has shown that a Lock with a soul stone does not treat death as permanent, so summary execution is often not the best way.
Restraining them for 10 seconds, giving them the chance to appreciate the Pyroblasts charging before their little piggy eyes, provides the opportunity to talk some sense into them.
So while some Locks are awarding prizes for trophy Mage kill shots, we here at the clinic are looking for examples of extreme restraint under extreme felfire.
Here is what I want…
- A screenshot of you subduing a Lock through the age old art of Polymorph (or other class CC… Bonus points for Locks subduing Locks)
Who doesn’t want a cute bunny lock with their cute felpuppy?
- Your 10 steps of Illidan rehab program.
The winners (yes, I know we are all winners) will receive a loot card code (yes it’s true – I am giving something away and it isn’t stolen!)
Not just one, but 2 loot cards!