Thanks for the title inspiration Rhene!
Just a couple of things I have on my mind…
My New Pets
Well it’s a post all about Gnome love, so I might as well throw back a bit of farm-animal loving….
The WoW Price is Right
If I was to ask you where you would put the price for the Tome of Polymorph: Turtle on a list representing your Auction House, where would it be… Page 200, page 10, Page 1?
Here’s a shot of my AH.
OK, so it didn’t make it to position #1 on the chart.. but 2 AND 3… incredible to believe it is cheaper to buy epics and epic patterns than to buy a “novelty” spell.
The new go to for Mage theorycrafting.
So Mages AND Warlocks, check it out.
Theorycrafting experiment of my own.
OK, no where near as scientific as Zupa’s analysis (Which BTW includes graphs from Vontre’s MageGraf), or I expect fairly reported as Larisa’s would be, but I accidentally did some spell testing last night while trying to complete 2 quests that had been sitting in my log for a very long time… well I will come to that, but first I ran around doing a few of the dailies at QD…
2 shotting everything…. LOL.. I love FIRE!
Unfortunately that was the end of my joy.. off to take these 2 quests down…
- Mmmm they are green… I will burn them!
- Mmmm resist… resist???
- OK, trusty Arcane… AM, AM, AM, AM, OOM Dead….
- Mmmm OK, not so trusty Arcane.. AB, AB, AB, AM, Ahh killed it, err ADD, AB, AB, OOM.
- Stoopid me… Must use Frost…!
- Frostbolt (70 damage), Frostbolt (70 damage), Frostbolt (70 damage), AB, AB, AM, AM….
- Yeah, so I have comprehensively proven that Fire is better… cause it kills nearly everything faster😉
- And look at that frost bolt damage… my fireballs are doing 3-4,000 damage, and the frostbolt is doing 70! (no extra 0’s there).
I guess that’s what happens when you only use frostbolt in PvP as a snare, so have only got Rank 1 frostbolt. My Macro must be busted.. I will fix it… when I respec frost😉
Gnomer and Out!