I’m late for work (but then when aren’t I?).
I’m sitting on a train that’s stopped due to signal failure ahead.
No, I’m on a train that’s reversed back to a previous station so people can get off.
I’m sitting here wondering whether I should be patient, or maybe I should get off, put one foot in front of the other and keep moving.
It’s the 1st step that’s a killer.
Oh, and that’s how I am finding WoW right now. It’s broken, too many things wrong.
Do I get off, or stay on?
It definitely doesn’t help that I haven’t had the time to keep up with the news. Even if I had read just one of Cynwise’s posts I would have realized that the best way to greet 5.04 was to wipe everything and start fresh.
Well, I’ve read that now… when I have some time I will return, wipe the adding, wipe the toolbars, wipe it all and start fresh… one toon at a time.
Damn you time.
The time to clear it all out.
The time to add one piece back at a time and make sure it works for me.
The time to retrain my fingers, my brain.
The time to do this across 6 toons, 9 specs (assuming I don’t bother to respec the other dual specs).
Someone mentioned this was the month to prepare for MoP… I’m not sure if that’s enough time and even if it is, which toons to I focus on as I can’t level them all at once (well I could, but then I’d be cursing because I wasn’t in level 90 BGs and Arenas.
- Gnomeaggedon: you’d kill me, I’d kill me if I didn’t… but I think for now (as for a long time), it’s down to one spec.
- Squidly: He’s been my favorite alt for a long time, I think he needs a place near the lead… but that’s two specs, heals and dps…
- Getafixsnow: I was enjoying the Druid, I guess I will drag him along sometime, but I will feel compelled to have both specs running… I raised him for the versatility, guess I need to continue, at least get the basics sorted.
- Gnomeadeaden: Afterthought… He can wait.
- Nocanhazgold: The only melee toon I have ever enjoyed (even if that enjoyment waivers)… He’s not even 85… decisions decisions…
- Enslavegurl: Dirty dirty Warlock. Not yet 80… back burner…
- Snowdabow: My 1st ever character, a Horde Hunter… only level 51. I jumped on him the other day… then remembered why he has been level 51 for 6 years. Meh… he can wait another 6 years.
I figure it is going to take me a night per toon just to sort out the toolbars, the adding and to get the most basic of feels for them.
At my current play rate (with work consuming most days and nights and weekends mainly given over to Odin), I figure I will have them sorted a month into MoP… mmm maybe I should buy that one day… when I have the time.
I need to get it all going sooner rather than later, I need to work on those PvP achievements… Ohhh hang on… they are all Battlemasters now…
Remind me again why I’m doing this?
Gnomer and Out!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.