In the latest scandal to rock the Horde since Garrosh Hellscream’s rise to power, Drek’Thar has been implicated in a win trading scandal and sentenced to execution.
Sources close to the investigation inform us that questions were raised about the unusual number of wins by the Alliance in the Alterac Valley.
While Drek’Thar denies all wrong doing several irregularities point to a conspiracy to deprive the Horde of vital war resources.
- The design of fortifications in Alterac Valley have for a long time been considered imbalanced giving a clear advantage to the Alliance. Yet Drek’Thar refuses to make modifications.
- Even when towers and graveyards, clearly in sight of the Horde General are attacked, Drek’Thar refuses to leave the safety of his stronghold or send his Warmasters to recap these critical strategic nodes.
- When taunted from his stronghold, Drek’Thar rarely attacks beyond his doorstep, not even to eliminate the threat forming on “Noob Hill”
- Drek’Thar and Vanndar Stormpike have exchanged RealIDs and frequently discuss the progress of their forces.
- The Warmasters have been placing wagers on the outcome of the battles to acute the future of their loved ones.
Garrosh Hellscream is quoted as saying:
Yet another example of soft Alliance-loving leaders put in their positions by that traitor Thrall. If he wasn’t off saving the world, I would have his head on a pike as well… KILL THEM ALL!
Investigations into the other battlegrounds have stalled with the realization that with the exception of Isle of Cobquest, no leaders have been placed to coordinate the battles.
Drek’Thar has refused to stand down from his position, or relieve his Warmasters of their roles in the battle for Alterac Valley.
When pressed he responded:
Let him come and throw his body on our pikes. We won’t be so easy on the pretender to the Horde leadership as we are to Vanndar’s forces.
In the Alliance stronghold of Stormwind, King Varian has given his full support to his leader Vanndar and Drek’Thar.
This is war, any weapon whether made of steel or deceit that wins the field for the Alliance is supported by me. Anyway, I am funding the Alliance war effort on my Alerac Valley winnings.
Vanndar Stormpike had only one short statement regarding the issue…
lol L2P noobs…
Gnomer and Out!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.