… but not being very successful…
To be inspired:
The 1st round of Cataclysm class changes have been announced. I say 1st, because experience has taught me that what is announced at this stage of pre-expansion hysteria is not what we will see.
- I’m humored that this gnome with big balls of fire will have a bigger ball of fire.
- I’m surprised that “people” find fire & frost ward irrelevant. I know I use them a lot in PvP, but doesn’t everyone use them in VoA?
- I’m slightly interested that rated BGs are coming, but to be completely and brutally honest I think this is already one patch too late.
- I’m disappointed that there is no mention of a Gnomeaggedon statue appearing anywhere.
- As for reclaiming Gnomeregan, well… I know this is blasphemy, but… Whatever!
I’d like to thank folks for the emails and tweets informing me of this, but without trying to sound like an April fools joke, I am actually more excited by the concept of the Trolls retaking their homeland.
To take pleasure in a conversion:
A while back I got a taunting email from a Warlock reader (yeah, I don’t get it either… Locks reading a Mage blog?) (more…)