Lately I’ve been doing a bit of this and a bit of that.
More of this and barely enough of that!
32 hour working days can knock the stuffing out of you, even if it isn’t immediately apparent. One week I work silly hours, the next week is the annual Easter LAN and I sleep through it. I think I have that all arse about.
In game has been much the same. If you read the WoW in an Hour interview, you already know I like to mix it up. This has never been truer than right now.
I don’t think it’s the pre-expansion malaise, I think is a mix of my love of all aspects of the game and my growing weariness with all aspects of the game.
- I love a good instance – but one is enough.
- I love a good battleground – but one (win) is enough.
- I love a raid – a single weekly raid boss is enough.
- I love Wintergrasp – but one is enough.
- I love questing – but 5 are enough.
- I love Arena – but 10 are enough.
Speaking of Arena
We have managed to get through 2 weeks.
I’d like to say we are getting better.. (more…)