This is a post in many parts, most of them not mine, but let me get straight to the cookies and cocoa, because I know you want to comment but the blog police (as opposed to the Blizzard police) are bringing you down man.
You back yet?
Got it installed?
Good back on track...
The way I think of TJ
Aunty TJ, Temerity Jane to many, TJ to most and I’m sure quite a lot more names to a few.
I think of her as Aunty TJ.
Not the kind of Aunty that you hide from under your bed when she arrives at the front door. Not the kind that you screw up your face and turn away from when she puckers up for the Christmas kiss.
Aunty TJ is the one with the bottomless jar of cookies, the one that let’s you drink raspberry cordial until you are bouncing off the walls. The one that replaces your baked beans on toast first with exotic stir fry, curries and sugared ants… Of the blogging variety of course.
She’s a blogger’s blogger.
Adviser to the stars (well, some we think of as stars anyway, think BRK). She’s not just another WoW blogger, she’s a blogger that plays and occasionally writes about WoW.
TJ is big on comments
She’s got a lot to say about commenting at the moment.
Actually she has a lot for you to do!
Forget about losing 40 pound in 8 weeks, become a better blog commenter in a few posts. You will be challenged, but amazed with the results.
This reminded me of two things.
- The 1st being a poll I did yonks ago on you blog commenting preferences, and
- A little conversation I have been having with Klep (yes, he’s a Troll, but of the Shaman variety, so if our ancestors can party together, surely we can chat) about comments, or lack thereof, from our readers.
So here’s my challenge for you.
If you were being nice and read to here before going and getting that Firefox plugin, then go get it now and test it out straight away!
- The Becoming People Who Comment Challenge
- The Becoming People Who Comment Challenge, #2
- The Becoming People Who Comment Challenge, #3
- The Becoming People Who Comment Challenge, #4
Sorry Auny TJ
Aunty TJ, I’m sorry I haven’t been visiting as often as I should. I admit I have been playing with the other kids rather than dropping by a favorite Aunty. I promise I will be around more often.
Gnomer and Out!
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.