I got 80 S’quid!
And Squidly makes two.
At one point I didn’t think I’d have one, now I have two.
Perfectly orchestrated, I finished the process the way I “began”, in the Battlegrounds (I was at 79.99… it’s a fair bet I will level in a BG if I enter one).
- Healing, at least when I’m not dozing.
- DPS, having the flexibility to join a group that already have “my” healer role filled
- Flexibility – it’s interesting running an instance in one role, then rerunning in the other role. It keeps the instance fresh.
- Battlegrounds – BATTLEGROUNDS! ohhh I have gained a new love of battlegrounds, one that Gnomeaggedon has never given.
- PuGs – I have done more pugging than ever before and on balance it’s been a great experience. Probably 95/5 great/average. Sometimes it’s the challenge of a dysfunctional group that makes the instance interesting. Still, there have been a couple that have made my eyes bleed.
- Mounts – Battleground mounts to be specific. Gnomeaggedon always wanted a Black Battlestrider, but there were always more importantly things to spent the marks on, like gear.
Squidly knew that any of the gear he got would soon be replaced, so now he has a stable of 3 mounts.
- Mates – no not my old core group of mates, rather the new ones that inhabit my friends list. I know that I probably don’t matter to most, possibly all of them, but I am still enjoying the whispers and invites.
There haven’t been that many, but…
- Guildless – I have been in a few guilds. All “promised” companions for leveling, but the reality of life is people level at different rates and 5 levels mean the world in a game.
Now I am 80, I need to find one.
- Mates – the disconnect with mates. They were all 80, I was 40. Now I am 80 and they are all leveling alts at 60…
Ahhh well, soon we will have all sorts of options… One thing they can be sure of is I will help them out.
You think that penguin idolizes me?
I actually got to finish off thw last level with a bit of Battleground action, including my 1st Wintergrasp victory (I think it’s the 2nd time I have entered Wintergrasp).
I never have had the chance to got to Isle of Conquest though… the queue never pops… never… ever…
As I go flying off into the sunset… Ohh that’s a moon?
How strange, I took that shot in the middle of the day…
I would just like to personally congratulate this douche-bag for being a douche-bag of the highest order.
So congratulations go to Aabyss, level 73 Night Elf Death Knight from Aurä Mastëry on Proudmoore for this beautiful statement.
i really broke and i dont have alot of money for rent can i have 500 gold plz
If he’s serious, then I guess he might as well just wait a little longer and buy the gold gained as proceeds from his guild bank
Gnomer and Out, SQUIDLY and Stout!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.