The world was saved.
- Druids free to save the Barrens – check
- Hydras converted to single headed lizards – check.
- Forsaken dominance of the Razormane stopped – check.
- Trolls slaughtered by the dozen – check hehehehe
- The Baron unseated from his mount and Arthas’ shame cleansed – check
The world was saved… Or was it?
Gnomeaggedon rested at the Argent Dawn campsite.
The gryphon ride from Lights Hope Chapel hadn’t filled him with the usual joy at taking wing. So he dismounted before reaching Ironforge, he needed some time to gather his thoughts.
He probably should have ported to Ironforge, but whether it was his unexpected nap in Dalaran or whether he was still high on the arcane energies that he set loose at his foes, he was tired, even a little dizzy.
Luckily a Gnome doesn’t have far to fall, so his collapse was as gentle as tucking a child into bed (more…)