She said some things in that post that made me realize that it’s the healers of a party that are really bad arse.
Taking a bullet… or not!
Gnomeaggedon, as a dress wearing wet paper bag of a squishy DPS, would take a bullet for anyone in the party.
- Mob heading at the healer, here snack on me 1st.
- Too many on the tank… Never fear, Gnomer is here to kite them at least 20 yards before chewing dirt.
Likewise you see Tanks charging left, intercepting right, taking the hits that would split a normal hero in half. The tanks job is to take the bullets as many bullets as possible.
- We sit at the back.
- We cry if we get the attention of a mob.
- We assign the 1st dps to die, if the need arises, after the 1st 3 pulls.
- If more need to die, we are accepting of their sacrifice.
- If they are twits then they go to the top of our disposable lists.
Any excuse will do
If they are rude twits, we find reasons not to heal them, such as…
- Oh LoS, sorry I couldn’t see past the Gnome Fire Mage.
- Sorry DK, Healbot puts your bar red, so I never know if you are at full health or not.
- You are a rude twit and will get mo more healing love from me.
- Ohh that green puddle you were standing in did damage to you? I will make sure I get out of them if I ever see one.
- I would have given you more heals but I had to spam heal myself to stop this critter from tearing me to pieces.
It’s amazing how quickly I have come around to this disposable way of thinking.
A moral, there is a moral to this immoral tale?
I guess the moral of this story is don’t piss your healer off, because we don’t give a stuff anyway.
Don’t give us a reason to care less.
Gnomer and Out!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.