Time for a few important reminders.
I have a couple, and I know you want to send me more.
There is only a couple of weeks left, so :
- Send me at least 1, if not all 5 gifts:
– Up to 20 questions
– Gnome weekend that was
– Mages/Gnomes suck/are the best because…
- Send your content to me before June 19th
- Send it to gnomeaggedon At gmail DOT com (because that’s the easiest way to send me all 5!)
- Email Subject should be Gnomers Gifts
- If you want to actually catch up with me on Aman’thul, drop me a line before hand so I know that you might be looking for me between 7.30-8.30pm or 2-3am on a Friday night/Saturday morning AEST time (server time)
These competitions are still on the go, so either get yourself to Blizzcon, get 60 game card, or that other groovu stuff including a mouse.
Your time is running out, so get those creative juices flowing!
BTW: Spooner had a post up about a variety of ways you can win yourself to Blizzcon… check it out too!
And now for something completely different…
GoogledGnome: carpet care
A couple of days ago in my What old world raids can we do? post, I had the silly line:
PPS: next time you hit the floor I am going to skin you and use you as a Gnome drop rug.
Today I get a Google search hit for carpet care…. Go Figure!
Gnomer and Out!