Can you spot the difference between noob and inexperienced, or maybe uneducated?
I know noobish players get up everyone’s goat, usually after just one glance or experience.
Things like these earn a player the title of noob:
- Unsockected or incorrectly gemed gear.
- Turning up at the wrong instance
- Wearing gear with the wrong stats.
- Rolling on gear that is more appropriate for another class.
- Inability to kite
- Inability to trap
- Asking “stupid” questions
- Not using correct rank spells
- Not being able to find your way back through an instance after a wipe.
- Selling things for the wrong price on the AH.
- Not knowing the little red man means you need to repair your gear.
The list goes on and on. I am sure you can think of many more yourself. (more…)