Well, I can finally get back to the grind to 80!
Since the Achievements went in (well before actually, but I just needed a motivator), I have wanted to be loved by Gnomes World wide. But the Gnomes are a difficult bunch to please.
- Dwarves… easy, way too easy considering their dour demeanor.
- Draenei (The Exiled Ones – Oi!, get your hands of that title.. that’s the Gnomes!) .. Easy, I guess because they were so late on the scene they are happy to have any friends at all.
- Night Elves… they throw their reputation to the wind… seems they are like Druids in general and like it when you go killing (diseased) trees… and reward for it!
- Humans… Pretty easy too, but I must admit I left them hanging on.
- But Gnomes… geeez, Exiles alright! Spread across the world in some of the remotest of places, refusing to be anyone’s friend easily!
But… but… but… I finally won them over.
And scored my 10’th exalted rep while I was at it.
Yep, there’s another achievement under my little belt.
But hey, why stop there… so close to getting those horse lovers to love me…
Did you notice that 2nd line of text? Let me make it a little clearer for you.
So yep, I am now Ambassador Gnomeaggedon
Gnomer and Out!