Looks like Maiara needed a bit of help being raised from blog death, so she has called upon me and several other bloggers to join hands and invoke the Warcraft Screenshots Folder Gods, to drag her back from limbo.
I have no problem with this, and see I am in good company (especially when it comes to the quality of screen shots, and a sense of fun).
However I do have a problem with the requirements of the challenge.
1. Go into your image folder
Well, not this part… I have heaps of images…
2. Open the sixth sub-folder and choose the sixth image.
This is where it falls apart. Funnily enough, the first thought I had was:
How does she expect me to find the 6th folder… I am a Gnome, with only 4 fingers!
Then I opened my screenshot folder, and sure enough, I didn’t have 6 folders… I only had 3, so I was saved from using my other hand.
I did have 6+ images in the folder though, so freeing up both hands, I counted to six… and what image should I find…
So what does this shot mean to me?
Lots of things really.. it has become a recurring theme.
It was first brough to my attention by Pugnacious Priest back in August 2008.
A little while later, I was tapping my 4 toes… well I assumed I had 4 toes.
Once again Pugnacious Priest came up with the answer that was on every Gnome’s breath, we have 5 toes.
So how did Gnomeaggedon end up with only 4 fingers (a question I can only answer on behalf of myself)…
Damn Fikkle never came through with the Ransom, so I had to take matters into my own hands.
So there you have it… Mmmm what’s left to do?
Ahh do some tagging of my own.
- Leafy:I would like to see a Pommy screenshot
- Fikkle or any of the folk (Sy or Nim) at For the Horde: Cause, if I can’t have my ransom or my fingers, I might as well get a screenshot
- Fimlys from Asleep at the WoW: I know he loves his screen shots, so let’s see what randomly comes up.
- Pugnacious Priest: For introducing me to my 4 fingers, of course!
- Critical QQ: for the cynical shot
- Matticus: Because he must have a pile of random shots.
The rules again…
- Go into your image folder
- Open the sixth sub-folder and choose the sixth image.
- Publish the image!
- Challenge six new bloggers.
- Link to them.
Gnomer and Out!