Are you questing impaired?
This can take many forms:
- Inability to read the quest text to identify objectives.
- Inability to go in the right direction to find either the quest objective or the quest giver.
- Inability to see the quest giver or objective even though it is right in front of you.
- Inability to follow spoken directions by helpful players over vent.
- Inability to research, or worst case find quest guides.
- Inability to follow quest guides once found.
- Inability to find a location even with a loc mod or even a quest helper that clearly marks the location on the map.
- Inability to differentiate between one variety of a mob and another (eg: young & grisly)
- Unfortunate ability to delete/ store in the bank/ send to alt/ vendor/auction required quest items.
If you relate to any of these, you may be quest impaired and should seek some professional advice. (more…)