Gnomer exile rep
(stoopid iPhone ate my post… Again!)
Yeah I decided recently that any good Gnome would be Exalted with Gnomergan, so I have also embarked on the task of increasing my rep with my home faction.
Well researching it at least.
There 4 ways to increase your Gnome rep, two of which will both provide the majority of your Gnome rep and in fact the majority of your rep for the other Alliance factions.
- do Gnome faction quests – look them up on WoWhead or your favorite database.
- do the cloth handins in Ironforge to the Gnome cloth quartermaster
- PvP for spillover faction rep
- do piles and piles of quests in the “starting” zones of the other Alliance factions
1.-2. are reasonably self explanatory.
3. When you earn rep with the home faction in battlegrounds (eg: Ironforge for AV), 25% spills over into the other Alliance factions.
4. Many quests in the starting zones award a large bundle of rep for the relevant faction, plus award a smaller amount to the other factions.
The earliest of them only give rep for the “home” faction, but once out of the starting area, you will be building them all up.
It can be quite mindless and boring at times, worse than level grinding because the only challenges are stating awake, being as travel efficient as possible and not forgetting the task at hand.
So try to enjoy the journey, there is a good chance you haven’t traveled these paths, so remember to stop and smell the roses and enjoy the view while 20 level ten mobs die on your fire armor.
Gnomer and Out!
This was another post in the continuing exploration of how people reach Armaggedons Coming via Google. As usual, please feel free to comment or ignore