Big, slow and kinda bovine.
Larisa will at the very least shake her head and utter.
I knew this would turn into a Druid blog
At worst she will KoS.
Anyway back on what will undoubtedly be a rambling convoluted track.
I was overcome by a strange desire.
Last night while working from home to bring my Tauren Bear out of hibernation on the Khaz’Goroth server and partake in some “free” xp while I alt-tabbed between work and flight paths, courtesy of Hallows End candy.
Getafix has been hibernating since about 6 months prior to TBC. I woke my 57 Druid up in the Org AH. Nothing had changed, even the food in his backpack was fresh.
My observations returning to a Tauren Druid from a Gnome Mage.
- Taurens are big, Gnomes are short.
- Taurens are slow, gnomes are speedy.
- Taurens get caught on doorways, Gnomes get caught in cracks.
- Normal land mounts are frustratingly slow, epic flying mounts are joyfully fast.
- Gnome Mages Blink and Port, Tauren Druids do not.
- Gnome Mages Polymorph mobs into cute critters.
- Tauren Druids polymorph themselves into cute (but deadly) critters.
- Bears do have big butts… in fact, big everything!
- Getafix is now spec’d Resto. The spec for your benefit being 0/0/0 (not sure how Blizz figures that this is Resto, but I notice my Hunter spec’d 0/0/0 is survival).
- Tauren Druids NEED more than one tool bar, Gnome Mages only need one, but might have two for tricks.
- Horde Inns are a long way from flight paths, Alliance inns are comfortably located for frequent flyers.
- A wisp is blue-white, a hearthing wisp (1st time I have seen this) is green.
- Horde live in different cities and towns, so knowledge of Alliance inn locations is useless.
Back to Gnome
Back to Gnome who is well on his way to becoming a Hallowed Gnome (is that as cute as hello kitty?). All I need now is some kind people to point their wicked wands at me and transform me.
Not once have I been transformed!
I know I’m cute, but do a Gnome a favor – wand me to Hallows and back! If you are reading this from Aman’Thul, feel free to drop me a line Friday night about 8.30pm AEST and transform me. I know Tree Hugger Dave has a random wand lined up for my Hallowed pleasure, but anyone is welcome to assist me with my 1st (and possibly last) title.
Where was I before I started begging?
Oh, yeah, Gnome was feeling a little jealous of Getafix, so he joined the Horde (maybe so he could sneak into Org and catch up with his owner, but that’s another story).
A Gnome in Horde clothing
Orc… With Gnome whiskers? A female Orc whats more. Even Orc guards would see through that disguise.
Ahhh, let’s get back in the good books, if he wants to play a Tauren, let’s give him a Tauren.
Mmmm, why bother, if the way to a man’s heart is through their stomach, give the man pumpkin.
How about a bit of Whey to go with the blood curdling dreams of the Headless Horseman? (I can’t remember which blog I read about this on, but thanks for the heads up on the best mana food (yep food) this side of WoLK).
How to: Druids?
Ok, nearly done. If any Druid fans are out there, I am contemplating taking my Druid out of the closest more regularly. Chances are that Getafix won’t hit 70 this side of the next expansion (the one after WoLK, if I can’t get a twink from 17 to 19, what hope does my Druid have?), but I might take him out for a walk occasionally.
So, thinking of something for BGs, something feral, but healy. Know of any specs, guides etc for level 57+ that might inspire me? I know there are some great blogs out there, but I am feeling lazy and don’t want to start on page one.
Should I transfer Getafix to Zupa’s server and kick his maggot eaten butt into action?
Twink doesn’t get to party
Ohhh finally, spewing my twink can’t participate in Hallow’s End (too much XP involved), how cool would a level 19 Warlock with a pumpkin head in WSG be?
Enough (too much maybe)…
Back to Gnome Mages…
Gnomer and Out!