Ducking and Weaving – Fire #5
Ohhh good try Larisa, you nearly had me hypnotized then with your bout of concentrating… Imagine a flighty Fire Mage like myself sucked into listening carefully to a hyper intelligent pigtail wearing smarty pants “school girl”.
Luckily for me, I have a bit of protection up my tree. Sure you can burn points in Improved Arcane Missiles to prevent interruption (maybe there is nothing better to waste them on), and sure you can get some super quick Arcane Blasts out once you wind up – at an insane cost in Mana… but ohhh you spec’d for Mana.. what an intelligent thing to do!
And for all your talk of low threat Arcane talented spells, I think you forgot that us Fire Mages get to kill a couple of birds with one stone (Or was that Harpies with 2 talent points)
Burning Soul – the Heart of the Fire Mage?
- 70% chance to not loose casting time (Ohhh what’s that I hear from you Arc… Arcan… Arcane Mis… Ohh bother, hope your Mana is holding out.)
- 10% Reduction in threat – Fire Mages are born to ride the waves of threat, but a little bit of threat reduction doesn’t hurt to keep us hanging ten (percent more damage – OK, so I can dream).
Just in case you aren’t impressed yet… you are impressed right?
Pffftttt you say, extra Crit on tiny little spells like those… why would you bother… (I thought you were the smart one amongst us) How about:
- Our 1.5 second spells just got a little nastier (yes I know Fire Blast is instant… but we do have a GCD).
- A little quick spike damage never hurts in PvP.
- The extra 4% Crits help us maintain our Mana
- And for those of us with a Darkmoon Card: Crusade, we get 2-3 charges for the cost of 1 spell.
Well, that’s it for now, all your concentrating has made my head hurt…. Next time I see you in a dark ally, it’s going to be with a big one (Just make sure you give me a bit of warning, and stay still for 1/2 dozen seconds… Ok?)
Gnomer and Out