Clayton’s Post #4
A Clayton’s Post (The post you have when you aren’t having a post).
Scratching together stuff I have seen during the week… purely for Larisa’s benefit… why have a feedreader when you have a Gnome?
Planning ahead for professions.
- Big Bear Butt: Profession Planning Pain and More profession stuffs
- Yet Another Warlock Nerf: Tailoring in WotLK
- Random Ravings of Warcraft: Beta profession update
- WoWInsider: New tailoring recipes discovered in Wrath Beta files
WoWInsider: First look at Tailoring in Wrath
- Spooncraft: Tailoring Additions in Wrath of the Lich King
- Kaliope’s WoW Crafting Blog
WoWInsider: Wrath’s Fetch Ball lets you play with your pets
General Mage Stuff
- Manage your mage has this post: Here’s one for ya…… which has a link to an interesting guide to Mages by Eliist Jerks
- Some arcane Mage questions answered at: an Arcane Mage’s Perspective on Raiding: The “Help!” Post
- Minimum Wage mage (on Podcasts): Ray-yay-yay-dio
- Muffin Factory: Mirror Image
- Spicy Tunas on WotLK Beta: Mirror Image
- Pew pew lazers! awesome discussion between various classes: Spell Downranking and Mana Cost Inflation
A couple of “New” Mage blogs I have found
- Siha at Banana Shoulders for the lowdown on what Spellpower is all about.
- Spooncraft on New Stat Changes in Wrath of the Lich King Explained: Spell power and more.
- Yet another Warlock Nerf talks about Spell Pushback: Spell Pushback Gone?
- WoWInsider’s take on the same topic: Spell pushback mechanics changed on Beta
- WoWInsider: Latest Beta build kills spell downranking [UPDATED] Not as entertaining as Pew Pew’s!
- WoWwiki list of updated Addons for WoLK: WotLK AddOn status
WoLK Mage stuff
- WoWInsider: Arcane Brilliance: Forecasting Frost
- WoWInsider: Hybrid Theory: State of PvP in the Wrath beta
- CriticalQQ: Frostfire, Just This Once
- Tuna keeps us up-to-date: WotLK: Build 8770 – Instant Cast Deep Freeze
- WoWInsider: Forum post of the day: Idiots, children, and oldschoolers. Oh my! I wonder what ChickGM thinks of this?
- Mendax.org: Casual gaming is not just for n00bs.
- Casual Raid Leader: Kids and Raiding: Balancing Life with Raid Bosses
- Addon Spotlight: Spellcraft. I have tried this and it is ok, but I must stop it changing my weapon during Evocate.
- The Hunter’s Mark: Your Guild Web Site Sucks I might get around to reviewing some 3rd party guild websites…
- Casual Raid Leader: Tiered Approval
I might be late (at best with a post tomorrow… we shall see.)
Hope you have all had a lootful weekend!
Gnomer and Out!