I mentioned back in my initial request Can you help Auctioneer, help you make money? that I thought they were asking for some assistance other than your lua files.
Well, I guess I am just a short ol’ Gnome, cause if I could reach the mouse, i would have scrolled down a little further in the post I quoted, and have seen the reference to this post/request.
Where Nechckn asks:
Now, this objective will require not only extensive finger bending by the development team, but help from everyone in the community. Though not an all-inclusive list, some of the things we need for “5.1” are:
- Detailed Jira reports from all users delineating the exact sequence of events needed to recreate problems
- More input about how people have been using Auctioneer Classic and Auctioneer Advanced
- Clear, thought out suggestions for how to better the functions that exist within Auctioneer Advanced (Beta)
- Comments and concerns about the User Interface of Auctioneer Advanced (Beta)
- Assistance documenting features, writing guides, and checking help text in-game – not just that there are no spelling errors, but that the text makes as much sense as possible from the beginner’s point of view and the experienced user’s point of view.
- As for “5.2”, we will need help with:
- Localization, including zhCN csCZ daDK nlNL enUS frFR deDE elGR itIT koKR ptPT ruRU esES zhTW trTR.
** Note that a lot of preparation must be made and we will make a call for translators when necessary.
So what are you waiting for?
Go on, go and help them to help ME make more money!
Gnomer & Out!